The situation in India is desperate and requires urgent action. The healthcare infrastructure is under tremendous strain, there are rising cases, and the impact on livelihood especially in marginalized communities is of enormous proportions.
- Setting up COVID Care Centers or makeshift hospitals for isolating COVID-19 patients
- Providing food relief and livelihood assistance for migrant workers and other vulnerable groups
- Providing direct cash support to the family of deceased
- Wire Transfer (Preferred): See details here.
- Payment via check. In the interest of time, we would prefer a wire transfer so that the funds can be deployed on the ground as soon as possible. If you prefer the check option, please send the check to the following address:
Indiaspora Mailing Address:
3450 Sacramento Street, #615
San Francisco, CA 94118
For more details on each of these areas and the organizations supported by all of the funds raised, please see below.